- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1 cup white mushrooms, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup peppers, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Quinoa, pre-rinse (white or red)
- 2 cups vegetable stock, low sodium
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Salt to taste
Dice all veggies, and toss with a little olive oil. Place on a pan and roast for 15-20 minutes, or until tender. Remove and add to Quinoa.
Add Quinoa, red pepper flakes, black pepper and salt to taste, stir to combine. Add vegetable stock, stir and cook for 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.