This is a great chicken recipe to add to any veggie dish! It’s from the Fixate Volume 2, Autumn Calabrese’s newest cookbook. This cookbook is only available with the purchase of an Ultimate Portion Fix Package. You can learn more about this new nutrition program here!
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp. raw honey
1 Tbsp. whole-grain mustard
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
4 (4oz. each) raw chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
1/2 tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
2 tsp. ghee (organic grass-fed if possible)
- Combine vinegar, honey mustard, garlic, and rosemary in a small bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
- Sprinkle each side of chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Melt ghee in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add chicken; cook for 2 minutes on each side, or until brown. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add vinegar mixture; cook, turning chicken every few minutes, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and sauce is reduced to a thick glaze.
SERVES 4 (1 chicken breast each)
1 Red 1/2 Yellow
For more information on my upcoming nutrition group, please email me at email@example.com -OR- fill out my application to grab your spot!
2 thoughts on “Balsamic Glazed Chicken”
I’m just wondering what I’m the recipe constitutes half a yellow container?
Just curious. It is soooooo delicious!!
Glad you enjoyed it! I’m assuming it is due to the honey.