- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- 1 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 1 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1 Large Head Cauliflower (chopped and stems removed)
- 2 cups Vegetable Stock
- 1 14oz Can Coconut Milk
- Salt and Pepper (To Taste)
- Add the olive oil, onion, crushed garlic, thyme and rosemary to a pot and sauté until the onions are softened.
- Add the cauliflower and toss up with the spices. Then add in the vegetable stock and coconut milk. Bring to the boil. Turn down the heat, cover the pot and simmer until the cauliflower is softened.
- Blend with an immersion blender until smooth. If you don’t have an immersion blender then transfer to a blender jug in stages and blend until smooth then return to the pot.
- Add salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve with a sprinkle of ground black pepper and a sprig of fresh thyme.