BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES
* 3/4 cup butter, softened
* 1/2 cup light brown sugar
* 1 egg
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 2 ripe bananas , mashed
* 1 cups all-purpose flour
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
* 2 cups old-fashioned oats
* 1/2 cups chocolate chips
* Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or baking mat. �
* Mash bananas in a large bowl, then add the butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla. Stir until combined.
* In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. Slowly add to the wet ingredients.�
* Fold in oatmeal and chocolate chips just until combined.
* Scoop cookie dough onto baking sheet and place dough about 2 inches apart. Bake for 11-12 minutes, or until the bottoms are golden brown.
* Allow to cool on pan for 2 minutes and then remove to cooling rack.