Korean BBQ Cauliflower Cups
Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps:
* 6–8 cups small cauliflower florets (1 large or 2 small heads)
* olive oil
* butter lettuce cups
* spicy mayo (see below)
* 1/2 cup coconut or soy aminos
* 1/4 cup honey
* 1 clove garlic
* 1-inch knob fresh ginger
* 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
* 1 tablespoon sriracha
*1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
* 1/2 tablespoon corn starch
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Toss the cauliflower with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and place in a single layer on a roasting pan. Roast for 30 minutes. *use parchment paper to save you from scrubbing your roasting pan!
2. Blend the sauce ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth. Simmer in a saucepan over low heat until it thickens slightly.
3. Pour the sauce directly onto the roasting pan and toss gently to combine. You won’t use all of the sauce, just enough to coat all the pieces. Save the rest for serving.
4. Arrange the cauliflower in lettuce cups. Top with extra sauce, crushed peanuts, chives, and a drizzle of spicy mayo.
Mix mayo and sriracha together. Thin out the sauce with a little bit of lime juice.