* 5 cloves garlic, minced
* 1/3 cup ghee * 1/4 cup capers
* 2/3 cup kalamata olives, pitted
* 14 oz chopped cherry tomatoes
* 1 Tbs paprika
* salt, pepper to taste
1. Heat ghee in a large pan on the stovetop. Add garlic and fry for around 1 minute until lightly golden browned. Next add the olives, capers, and chopped tomatoes.
2. Season everything with the crushed pepper and regular salt and pepper. Let simmer with a lid on top on medium heat for around 10 minutes, stir frequently.
3. Serve this yummy pasta sauce over our favorite pasta!