* 1 large spaghetti squash, cooked
* 2 eggs
* 1/2 cup flour (I love Bob’s Red Mill GF all purpose flour)
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1/2 tsp oregano
* 1/2 tsp onion powder
* 1/4 tsp garlic powder
* Preheat oven to 425F
* Use a fork to dig out the squash from the shell and put in colander. Let drain. You can also squeeze out the spaghetti squash by wrapping it in a dish towel and pushing out the liquid.
* Transfer the squash to a bowl and mix in remaining ingredients.
* Divide the mixture into two to make two medium sized pizzas about 12″ or into one large pizza.
*Brush parchment paper with oil and place pizzas on top.
* Bake for 30 minutes or until golden. The smaller circles will be quicker.
* Top with your favorite ingredients and cook and additional 5 or so minutes.