4 (2 ounce) salmon fillets
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon dried dill
1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained
1/3 cup artichoke hearts* 1/4 cup capers
4 sprigs fresh dill, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and lay each fillet on a piece of aluminum foil (large enough to wrap into a pouch later) and place on a large baking sheet.
2. Season each fillet with equal sea salt, paprika, ground ginger, and dried dill.
3. Top salmon fillets with the remaining ingredients, trying to get an even distribution over them.
4. Fold the sides and ends of the aluminum foil, creating a packet. Secure by folding the ends tight.
5. Bake on the center rack of the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through. You may need to adjust time depending on the thickness of the salmon fillets.
6. Remove fish from the oven, and let aluminum foil cool. When it’s cool to the touch, carefully unfold the ends.7. Serve with a side dish of choice.