▢⅔ cup soy sauce – (I used liquid aminos)
▢½ cup water
▢ 2 tablespoons cup honey
▢2 teaspoons minced garlic
▢1 teaspoon sriracha
▢2 tablespoons rice vinegar
▢3 tablespoons cold water + 2 teaspoons corn starch
▢2 cups broccoli florets
▢2 tablespoons oil – I used coconut oil
▢1 ½ pounds stir fry beef – or very thin sliced steak
▢2 packages ramen noodles – boiled til tender and drained
▢ sesame seeds for garnish
1. Whisk together soy sauce, water, honey, garlic, sriracha, and rice vinegar. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute beef/steak in the oil for 5-6 minutes.
3. Add broccoli and saute 3-4 minutes longer.
4. Stir together cold water and corn starch til dissolved.
5. Add sauce and bring to a boil.
6. Stir in corn starch slurry until thickened. Reduce heat to low.
7. Stir in noodles. Garnish with sesame seeds if desired and serve.