For the Buffalo Chicken:
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt plain
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound cooked chicken breast chopped or shredded (about 4 cups loosely packed)
- 2 ounces blue cheese crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- Whisk together Greek yogurt, mayo, Franks Red Hot sauce, and garlic powder until completely combined.
- Add in shredded chicken, and stir until completely combined.
- Stir in blue cheese.
For the Peppers:
1 bag of mini sweet peppers
Optional toppings: cheddar cheese, green or red onion, ranch or blue cheese dressing
Assemble the Peppers:
- Cut sweet peppers in half and remove any seeds.
- Scoop roughly 2 tablespoons of buffalo chicken mixture into each sweet pepper.
- Arrange the peppers on a baking sheet.
- Place in the oven at 350 for roughly 10 minutes.
- Remove and top with shredded cheese and place back in the oven for another 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Top with green onion, more Franks Red Hot sauce, ranch or blue cheese dressing, etc.