* 6 hard-boiled eggs
* ¼ cup mayonnaise
* 2 tablespoons sliced bread-and-butter pickles
* 1 tablespoon honey mustard, or more to taste
* ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1 pinch paprika, or as needed (Optional)
* Extra pickles, sliced into quarters (Optional)
Halve eggs lengthwise. Carefully remove yolks to a small bowl and mash with a fork; add mayonnaise, pickles, honey mustard, and black pepper. Blend the mixture until smooth. Scoop yolk mixture into egg halves; garnish with paprika and 1/4 of a sliced pickle.
Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.