* 1 lb ground beef
* 1 tbsp minced ginger
* 1 tsp garlic powder
* 1 tsp onion powder
* 1 tsp red pepper flakes
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 2 tbsp coconut aminos (or soy sauce if you’re into that)
* 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce
* 1/8 cup mayo
* 1 tbsp Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
1. Add ground beef to a skillet to brown.
2. Add in minced ginger, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper and salt.
3. Continue to cook meat until brown.
4. Add in the coconut aminos and chili garlic sauce and let it cook for about 5 more minutes. ⠀
Serve on lettuce cups or over rice/cauliflower rice and top with the sauce, sesame seeds, onions, peppers, cucumbers, and whatever else your heart desires.