* 1 bag of small potatoes (white, red, etc.)
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1/2 tsp pepper
* 4 Tablespoons butter melted
* 1 Tbs parsley
* 1 cup chicken broth
* 2 cloves garlic minced
* Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
* In a small bowl, bowl whisk together butter, salt, pepper and parsley.
* Wash and thinly slice the potatoes almost but not quite through using 2 flat utensils on each side of a potato for guides.
* Pour butter mixture over potatoes and mix to coat.
* On baking sheet baking sheet, layer potatoes in single layer.
* Place in oven and roast for 20 minutes.
* Meanwhile mix together your chicken broth and garlic. Remove potatoes from oven, and pour broth mixture over potatoes. Place back in oven and roast for another 15 minutes.
* Remove and drizzle with sauce and top with more parsley if desired.