Spicy Potato, Tomato, Ricotta and Egg Bake
* 5-6 medium potatoes
* ½ tsp cayenne pepper (or seasoning of choice)
* 2 tbsp olive oil
* 1 package cherry tomatoes
* 1/2 cup ricotta
* 6 large eggs
* Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut the potatoes into small wedges, leaving the skin on. Put in a large ovenproof baking dish or roasting sheet and toss with the olive oil and cayenne pepper until evenly coated.
* Put in the oven and roast for 20-25 minutes until just tender, then add the cherry tomatoes and continue to roast for another 10 minutes, until the potatoes are golden and the tomatoes have blistered.
* Dot spoonfuls of the ricotta on top of the potato wedges and tomatoes, then crack the eggs over the top. Return to the oven and bake for a further 10 minutes or until the eggs are set.
* Top with additional seasonings, chives, cilantro, hot sauce, etc.